Peta Howlett: Empowerment through pole
Peta Howlett first started pole-dancing as a way of recovering from a bad relationship. She now owns two studios, is constantly in demand for both her pole-dancing knowledge and her fitness expertise and has helped hundreds of women find empowerment through the sport.
It’s a story of both personal and business success, as well as a reminder to never judge a book by its cover… and to never knock something until you’ve tried it.
- 0:19 What does pole-dancing mean to Peta?
- 1:34 Negative reactions to pole-dancing
- 2:56 Finding empowerment through pole
- 4:43 How does a beginner get started in pole-dancing?
- 7:58 Free time, passion and challenges
- 15:07 Physical benefits of pole-dancing
- 18:01 Manifesto 1: Confidence
- 19:26 Manifesto 2: Health & Fitness is transformational
- 20:14 Manifesto 3: Self-worth
- 21:31 Why is Studio Exclusive a women’s only studio?
- 23:00 How to contact Peta
- 25:09 Ten questions with Peta Howlett